You Cafe World buzz rating is an important feature of the game. It is like a "word on the street" rating for your cafe. The more customers that leave with a thumbs up attitude the higher you buzz rating goes.
Buzz Rate Stuck Issue
For Internet Explorer 7 and 8
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click Tools at the top.
3. Scroll down and select Internet Options.
4. Click Delete under Browsing History.
5. At the bottom, click Delete All. Then click Yes.
6. Close Internet Explorer entirely and re-launch.
For Fire Fox 3
1. Open Firefox.
2. Click Tools at the top of the page.
3. Select Clear Private Data.
4. Click the Clear Private Data Now button.
5. Then, close Fire Fox 3 and re-launch.
1. From the Safari menu, click Empty Cache.
2. When asked: “Are you sure you want to empty the cache?” click Empty.
3. From the Safari menu, click Preferences.
4. From the Security dialog box, click Bookmarks.
5. Click Show Cookies.
6. From the Cookie dialog box, click Remove All.
7. Click Done.
For Opera 9.x
1. In Opera, click the Tools menu.
2. Click Preferences.
3. Select the Advanced tab.
4. In the left-hand column, click History.
5. In the Disk cache section, click Empty Now.
6. Click OK to close Preferences.
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Click the "Wrench Tool" at the upper right corner below the "X"/"Close".
3. Select "Options"
4. Click on the "Personal Stuff"
5. Then click "Clear Browsing Data"
6. Make sure the "Empty the Cache" and "Delete Cookies" is checked and also the "Clear data from this period" is "Everything".
7. Click "Clear Browsing Data"
Adobe Flash Player Issues
Issues may in instances where the users Adobe Flash Player is out-dated or when the users computer is attempting to load a cached copy of the application that is out of date. This issue may be resolved by updating the Flash Player, clearing your cache and/or reloading the application.